Selasa, 27 September 2011

MIC, INDIAN & SAMY...

Raja Petra Kamarudin


They lament that for 40 years the Indians have been sidelined. That means since 1970 or so.

Why lament? I have been telling the Indians the same thing for 35 years or so since I first became politically active in the 1970s. I remember, when I told the Indians this, they refused to listen. So now, padan muka

You made your bed, now lie in it. And I hope you suffer more before it gets better. There is no better lesson than suffering.

When I said that MIC cannot and will not look after the Indian interest, the Indians replied that they regard Samy Vellu as a God. 

They revered Samy Vellu even as the MIC President was selling out the Indians.

Do you know how much Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad gave to MIC? But NONE went to the Indians. It all went into the pockets of the MIC leaders. Go ask Dr Mahathir if you want the full details. And while the MIC leaders plundered whatever Dr Mahathir gave the Indians, the Indians sembah Samy Vellu like he was God.

I once asked (back in the 1980s) a senior Umno leader: why do the Indians still keep Samy Vellu as their leader when he is not helping the Indians? And this Umno leader replied that it is not the Indians but Umno who was keeping Samy Vellu as the MIC leader. This is because Samy Vellu works for Umno, I was told.

Also, back in the 1980s, I had a meeting with Samy Vellu (I was then a central committee member of the Malay Chamber of Commerce and Industry) to discuss some issues concerning the Malay contractors (they were being bankrupted by the 1980s world recession).

And do you know what Samy Vellu told me? He said: I am already doing so much for the Malays. I am a leader for the Malays, not for the Indians. Samy Vellu held up his right arm and said: Malay blood runs through my veins. Without Malay votes I will never become a Minister. So I will do everything within my power to help the Malays, he concluded.

But when I revealed this to the Indians they still sembah Samy Vellu and call him God.

I asked the Indians: why does Samy Vellu not negotiate with the government to start a FELDA scheme for the Indians, in particular the displaced and retrenched Indian estate workers? FELDA settlers are getting rich, 

I told them. They earn more than even university graduates. They are buying RM30,000 motorbikes (and that was back in the 1980s and 1990s mind you).

We have FELDA settlements for retired army and police personnel. Why not also one for the Indians? But no, Samy Vellu is God, even though all he needed to do was move his fat arse and it would have been a fait accompli -- but he did not do so.

I personally asked Dr Mahathir why he gave all those shares, etc., to MIC and not directly to the Indians -- like, say, start an ASI (Amanah Saham India)? Dr Mahathir replied that 90% of the Indians vote for MIC. So this means the Indians support MIC and regard it as their legitimate ‘wakil’.

So there you have it. 90% of the Indians vote for MIC. So MIC receives all the government aid on behalf of the Indians. But it never went to the Indians -- while they sembah Samy Vellu and call him God.

Yes, I know, Raja Petra Kamarudin is a racist who whacks the Indians. For 35 years I have been telling you this. And for 35 years you refused to listen. Now suffer. 35 years of failing to wake you Indians from your sleep.

Tiada ulasan: